Sunday, February 19, 2006

I fell off

It's been so long since I blogged, that:
  • My mother has adopted someon else's blog
  • Husband has stopped asked when I'm going to update it
  • My blogroll links are out of date
  • I forgot my password and had to reset it
Kind of sad, isn't it? Um, I haven't been doing much working out, either. My excuses are many:
  • I started a new job, and have a new boss. Surfing the Internet all day just isn't going to fly. Also, no more working from home + a long (2 hour) commute.
  • Husband and I are planning a move, and evenings and weekends are consumed with painting, cleaning and house hunting.
But that's no excuse, I know. Lots of busy people find time. I used to.

I've been inspired lately by others. Nancy, Kahuna, Keryn, Jessie and Iron Wil are all doing so well! Even my mom went back to the "cult" (Weight Watchers) and has lost a few pounds. Maybe that was final kick I needed to bring out my competitive side.

I've been taking some baby steps. I started tracking my food intake at Fitday. I like it -- I am keeping it up to date, and the increased discipline is good for me. One thing it made me realize is that I eat too many carbs, not enough protein. I guess that is true for most of us. Anyway, I am working on it. Plus I've been working my a** of getting our current place ready for sale - painting, redoing floors, moving truckloads of stuff into storage, etc.

So, I don't have anything brilliant to say, but I just wanted to get something up here. I'm back!

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Yay! Good to hear from you and good luck on the house sale!