Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sunshine Day

First of all, I love that Flatman and Tri-Daddy confessed that "The Notebook" was a real tearjerker. They're like, renaissance men that way.

But back to me. It is a bee-yoooo-tifull day here in NYC today. (That was supposed to be a NY accent). Aaahhhh . . . it is so much easier to go outside and be in the world on a day like today.

I considered going for a run, but I have a race tomorrow and I've been feeling the occasional twinge in my knee, so we went to the gym instead. Husband hit the weights - he is getting quite buff - and I headed for some cardio. I listened to Will and Kahuna's show while I "elliptycalled" -- is that a word? Someone called in and said that listening during a workout turns a chore into a relaxing activity. I feel the same way, and it kept me going for the full hour.

Race tomorrow. 4 miles. Starts at 8. I need to pick up my number, so I should leave here around 7? Forecast is 50 with a chance or rain -- pretty nice. I am really looking forward to a warm-ish weather run. Husband promises to kick me out -- I skipped my last race because "Morning Wife" whined that it was too cold. "Daytime Wife" always has such good intentions.

What else, what else . . . is anyone else as excited as I am about the Soprano's? New season starts tomorrow night. I'm making "Carmela's Baked Ziti" just for hahas.

So nice out . . . . I think I may convince Husband to grill tonight.

I think I'll go for a walk outside, the sunshine's calling my name . . . can you hear it now?

No comments: