Friday, June 17, 2005

Missed swim last night

So it seems like my blog is all about the workouts I miss rather the ones I actually complete. Last night I drove home and got stuck in a storm which caused lots of extra traffic. Anyway, didn't get home until 8, and swim class starts at 7:30. Told myself I might go for a quick run or maybe just do abs or weights. Husband called with thoughts of dinner. Twist my arm, no workout today. I like to think that carrying my gym clothes around everywhere I go is kind of a mini-workout in and of itself. Probably doesn't really work that way.

Abosolutely must run this weekend. Going to visit the parents. Luckily there is a trail near their house I like. I last tried it in February, so it should be much nicer now. Running on frozen chunks of ice was a little scary! Well, I may bring the dog and see how "long" I can go.

No comments: