Monday, June 27, 2005

This week's plan

Actually busy at work today, so not much time to write. But wanted to get in this week's plan. It helps.

But first, how did I do on last week's plan? Here it is:

Monday: Run 3 miles ==> Yes!
Tuesday: Swim class 60 minutes (last one) ==> No :(
Wednesday: Run 4 Miles ==> Yes! :)
Thursday: Rest ==> That was easy . . .
Friday: Run 4 miles or bike 1 hour ==> No again :(
Saturday: Rest ==> Whitewater rafting . . . can I count as cross training?
Sunday: Run 6-8 miles ==> Sort of. It was hot, so I did a Brick at the gym. Bike 18 miles + Run 3.25 miles

So, I think I'll give myself a B-/C+ for last week. This coming week, however, should have "A" potential. It's a (long) holiday weekend, Husband and I are heading to the beach, and we are planning to do a trial run of my triathlon on July 10th. So here is the plan:

Monday: Run 5 miles
Tuesday: Swing dancing event
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Swim class 60 minutes
Friday: Run 4 miles or bike 1 hour
Saturday: Practice triathlon: 500 yd swim, 8 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
Sunday: Run 6-8 miles

OK. More later.

No comments: