Tuesday, November 29, 2005

nothing much

I haven't been posting, but I have been busy. I think I will go for a run today - it stopped raining and is actually somewhat warm. Did nothing yesterday. Was planning on swimming this weekend, but the pool was closed for the whole Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I did a workout tape and a bunch of squats in there. Thanksgiving morning I actually used the treadmill at our hotel.

I've been on an organizing/dejunkifying kick lately. Anyway, I have accomplished a few things:
- Organized our book collection (using the dewey decimal system, I swear) and culled a bunch that I know we will never look at again. All the sports/triathlon/running books are now on one shelf!
- Cleaned out the closet and given a ton of stuff to the Goodwill.
- Found a home for our bikes, which were leaning forlornly against the wall in the office.
- Ordered a real lateral file cabinet which will replace the crap plastic things and provide a home for the printer.
- Organized the linens (no grabbing full size sheets when I need a queen) and culled various sheets, towels and a surprising selection of curtains which we will never use again.

Husband says I'm a pack rat, but the truth is that I love getting rid of stuff. Maybe I save it so I can get rid of it later?

No comments: