Monday, August 22, 2005

New Week

Yesterday I was feeling kind of sick and headachey all day. I had some wine Saturday night; maybe I was still dehydrated from my run and had a bad headache as a result. I laid around for much of the day, but wanted to stick to the schedule, so got up and went for my 3 mile run around 5. It was muggy, but I had some shade, and the headache was actually much better when I got back. So I ran 3 Friday, 15 Saturday and 3 on Sunday. 21 miles - not bad for 3 days! I can't believe that my knees don't hurt at all.

Of course, I totally skipped swimming and biking . . . As a result, these races are starting to loom ahead of me. 26 days to my Olympic Distance Triathlon. 40 days to the 1/2 Ironman distance. 76 days until the marathon. My stomach gets a little queasy thinking about it.

Schedule for the week is up. Tonight, we swim.

2 comments:

Vertical Man said...

Just wanted to day 'hi' and thanks for adding Vertical Man to your blogroll. I'll be adding you to mine as well.

Best of luck in your upcoming races. My half-Ironman a few weeks ago was the most fun race ever. The key is pacing; it's not about who has the most guts, it's about who has the best atrategy. Enjoy it!

MB said...

Thanks, Vertical Man!